Meet Dr Robert Gay, Stratton Street's economist
A thirty-year veteran of equity, foreign exchange and fixed income markets, Dr Bob Gay served eight years as Senior Economist with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve in Washington DC, primarily during the chairmanship of Paul Volcker. Following this, he worked as Senior International Economist at Morgan Stanley and Chief Strategist for International Markets at Bankers Trust. Dr Gay is an accomplished public speaker whose views have been published in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Business Week and Fortune. He has also appeared on CNBC, CBS, CNN and other financial news networks as a featured guest.
- Feb 14, 2017 The inevitability of tighter monetary conditions Feb 14, 2017
- Dec 15, 2016 FOMC: On a Fast Track to Normalisation Dec 15, 2016
- Nov 22, 2016 On a Trump Presidency Nov 22, 2016
- Jun 21, 2016 The illusion of policy divergence Jun 21, 2016
- Sep 1, 2015 Whats the Fed got to do with it? Sep 1, 2015